Talkenlate04 Picture Thread.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I dont think ryan would get excited over a T molting. I bet he bred her a little while back and now she's gearing up for a sac.

it looks like there is only one opening at the top?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I get excited for molts just like the next person. There is not an opening at the top it just looks like there is one it is sealed off pretty good at the top. She was has been mated yes so I am just waiting. Molt or sac is just fine with me because I still have the mm with me and he is very fresh.

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I like how you have your lighting for your pics! Very nice. You're using M mode 1/200 f8 right?

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have two males in waiting. One penultimate that should molt mature soon, and one much smaller male. :)
Good luck on this one! I wanna see pics when this happens! And, put me on the list for about a dozen if all is successful. One of my fav species!
Do you keep mesomelas? That would be one hell of an accomplishment if you bred that species! As if you havent accomplished anything in breeding! :rolleyes: :clap:

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Your pics and your T's are looking awesome. I will belooking forward to seeing more. Keep them coming.