Talkenlate04 Picture Thread.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
weird, seeing that picture made me want to say minatrix just cus of its coloring but the abdomen looked diff. I have 2 bicegoi of my own but they are really tiny slings still. I cant wait till mine get that big and show some cool coloring.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
weird, seeing that picture made me want to say minatrix just cus of its coloring but the abdomen looked diff. I have 2 bicegoi of my own but they are really tiny slings still. I cant wait till mine get that big and show some cool coloring.
When they grow up you won't want to hold them trust me.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
hold them? lol they are like some of my calmest spideys :p but ill take your word for it. btw, one of the bicegoi is molting as we speak. was in pre-molt forever.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
hold them? lol they are like some of my calmest spideys :p but ill take your word for it. btw, one of the bicegoi is molting as we speak. was in pre-molt forever.
Their hairs are the worst I have ever experienced EVER. Pain and swelling for several days. I was unable to bend my finger that got hairs on it for three days. It swelled almost 3 times the normal size too the burning so horrible. EVIL! I will never ever touch her again. The pain and suffering was not worth it.
Lol not to mention I did not directly touch her, I touched the paper towels she was packed in with one finger. :eek:

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Bootiful! I need a MM minatrix for my 3 females, there's none over here!

Ice Cold Milk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Their hairs are the worst I have ever experienced EVER. Pain and swelling for several days. I was unable to bend my finger that got hairs on it for three days. It swelled almost 3 times the normal size too the burning so horrible. EVIL! I will never ever touch her again. The pain and suffering was not worth it.
Lol not to mention I did not directly touch her, I touched the paper towels she was packed in with one finger. :eek:
You get that from other avics? Or just bicegoi? cuz i'm only just starting to become allergic to my various avic species and it's very very mild(been severely allergic to other genera for years now).

Anyway, nice pics, man! Need to see more avics.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just the bicegoi right now. And it is a bad bad reaction. Id rather snort boehmei hairs or eat a blondi abdomen skin then ever get haired by her again.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
wow thats crazy, I knew avics had the capability of using the uritcating hairs but i didnt think they used em ever. I guess Ill just have to wait and see, when they are slings do they not have this capability? or are they just more tolerant of being handled and such when they are this size. btw how big is that bicegoi in that pic? are they a slowere growers compared to other avics? seems like they take for ever to molt for me.

ReMoVeR

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
:clap: :clap: :clap:

:D :worship: it must be gr8 to breed ur sps xDD

Since i'm here i probably exeperience(saw) you gettin like 3 eggsacs that i remeber in like 2months or smthin, what do u do to all ur tiny spiders ???

//Tiago