Taking a break

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey all, ill be taking a break for a month or so, got alot going on in my civilian and military life, and i still havent gotten over my vanishing malaysian earth tiger she really had a special place in my heart. She was the only tame arboreal i had besides my p matallica. She was so calm when i had her out, every nite i heard her trying to get out of her enclosure. So id get up and let her take a stroll. After that she was fine until the next day, it was almost like taking my dog bruno for a walk, then we'd get home and hed crash. Any who, i think my next T will be a 3-4" MET. Her name will be Maylasian Star 2. As for my military life. Im moving to Deleware for 2-3 years. Ill be working at dover airforce base. If anyone cares to kno wut ill be doing, rent the movie (Taking Chance), i will either be there making the uniforms for the fallen soldiers, or some type of leason for the marine corps either way ill have a very honorable job, and a special purpous. Any way, sorry this wasnt about Ts, just thought id share some personal info with my fellow hobbiest. Feel free to comment on my post.
Eddie, Corporal Charles Putnam PRP Co.

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry to hear about your spider. I have a Cyriopagopus schioedtei that you can have free of charge. You would probably give it a better home than I would. It isn't as big as what you want.. Probably around 2 inches. I would be honored to let you have it.

Thanks for your service.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
T'eddie, Sorry to hear about your loss :(. At times it still seems like yesterday when Boo, my female pulchra ran away. Hope all goes well for you out there while keeping us safe. :)

Hamburglar, That was mighty nice of ya!! :D

Terry