Tailless whip spider molting help

bofuu

Arachnopeon
My Phrynus molted for the first time in my care. While the molt does look like it's detached completely, it almost looks like it fell on top of her as she was moving away from it? Her legs look good but her face is right in the dirt and I'm worried. Is there anything I can do to help her out? The pictures aren't great but I took a couple

Attachments

Albireo Wulfbooper

Arachnoprince
How is it doing now? If I'd seen this at the time I'd have suggested carefully removing the moult with a long pair of forceps. Falling during this stage can be quite traumatic.

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Probably alright, but it's a bit hard to tell because of the condensation. Can you get any clearer shots?

bofuu

Arachnopeon
How is it doing now? If I'd seen this at the time I'd have suggested carefully removing the moult with a long pair of forceps. Falling during this stage can be quite traumatic.
I actually did end up doing that. Absolutely terrifying, but I'm glad to hear it's what you would have recommended. It's doing alright for now, still alive but definitely stressed looking. It's started to climb back onto some wood but hasn't quite made it up yet. I'm just letting it rest for now