T vagans

chokyspider

Arachnopeon
I have been thinking about getting a T vagans to keepers who have a lot more info than I do what should I do before I get a T vagans.

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
use the search function on this site then read and learn all you can about keeping one as an adult or a sling. then if you still have questions post a new thread

Mustafa67

Arachnopeon
I have been thinking about getting a T vagans to keepers who have a lot more info than I do what should I do before I get a T vagans.
There are LOADS of threads on T Vagans (used to be known as B Vagans) search T Vagans Arachnoboards into Google.

Also check these out. Lots of good info here in these 2 links:

https://arachnoboards.com/threads/tarantula-information-for-beginners-and-more.318718/#:~:text=Avicularia and Caribena (by Venom1080,feedback on your enclosure beforehand.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING IT!!!!!! AND DO SO ON AB not STUPIDTUBE

Thekobokid

Arachnopeon
Vega, my T. Vagans arrived a week ago. She's still quite shy, preferring to lurk near (or in) her cave.
She IS eating though. PXL_20240422_102914738.jpg