T poooh

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I saw the weirdest thing this morning.I have a P.irminia ,2" in a glass jar. I was watching it moving around then it was hagning on the side stuck its butt out vertical and I swear it was like a bazoka ,it made it to the other side of the jar wich is about 31/2-4". I've never seen a T poh before how funny I just thought they kinda did it right on the spot but not like a bazoka.:eek: :eek:

Doug

Slide

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yes, yes....my Avic did that to me this morning as well. Except it had the courtesy to aim at my face, first. Thankfully it was still in it's enclosure... :D

I'd always imagined a ... less energetic ... expungement of waste...

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Versicolors butt goes up, I point it away from me.. Every time it goes a good six or seven feet with that arc of death.

Bill

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
while holding my avic avic she reared her butt up and threw poop all over my shirt it was quite interesting she must have been really scared i haven't held her since then i guess it is better for both her and me:D

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well all that cricket juice has to go somewhere doesn't it? :D

Avics are renound for crapping on you aren't they? My little A. geroldi has crapped on my hand twice now whilst I've been handling it. Little minx :)

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
:eek: How interesting!!! I've been pooped on by plenty of men in my life, but I've NEVER been pooped on by a T! I didn't even know they did that "in public." I thought they waited till at night... in fact, I have never even SEEN one poop! And God knows, I spend more time watching Ts than t.v.

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have a couple of Avic's that do that every time I hold them. It's funny how they will not mess in their web and will shoot it far away from it. Always watch for the rear end going up, you now know what that means!

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by MizM
:eek: How interesting!!! I've been pooped on by plenty of men in my life, but I've NEVER been pooped on by a T!
Okay, that was a little too much information.

Bry

stu

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Heh heh - I agree with Bry here - that is too much info MizM :)

But yeah - my curly hair did the deed on my hand before - it was ok - just wash it off - my bearded dragon doing the same thing on my floor/leg really annoyed me though :p

Stu.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha too much information? not really... :)

geez, and i get yelled at for saying the P word (male genitalia) -- haha

whatever. Either way my avics are the same way -- i'll handle them a teensy bit and its like a friggin shotgun man!!

you can tell, cos they start to arch their abdomens, so aim AWAY from your face :)

peace,
dave

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Oh geeze you guys, can't say ANTHING around here without getting a hard time!

I didn't mean literally pooped on, I meant figuratively pooped on!!!

Mendnwngs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My rosie blooped in me about a week ago. On my knee where she was hanging out..

It was wierd.. But we have birds in the house, who do that kind of stuff all the time on shoulders and whatnot, So Im semi-used to it :)

-Jason