T Poo

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well it looks like little white blobs or white creamish stuff smeared on the walls, depends on where they poop. I'll get a picture soon.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
wierdest photoshoot I've ever had to do...

Typical Arboreal poo(dried):

Typical Terrestrial poo(dried):

kyrga

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've seen pinktoes actually shoot it out, like rocket poo.... weirdest thing ever

Cringles

Arachnopeon
poo cannon!! what would be the best way to remove poo, everytime i use toliet paper, the paper normal falls apart! T poo alll over my hands:eek:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just get a wet rag or paper towel and wipe it off. Toilet paper doesn't really do the job for this poo. :eek:

SPIDERBYTE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, if it's "fresh", then I'd use a small piece of paper towel --doesnt disintegrate like T.P does (if on glass), if it's on the substrate, I'll wait until its dried, then use tweezers to pick out the "dried paint" blob.

Usually when my T does "go", it's in one corner of it's cage, getting about half of it on the glass, the rest on the substrate. The stuff is almost always dried by the time I find it, so I first scrape the glass with one of those mini flat screwdrivers (the longer ones are better), till I get most of it off ,then pick the "bits" out of the substrate, finally wiping the glass with a small moistened piece of paper towel (careful not to use too wet or it will just make an even worse mess).

Last edited:

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I usually remove the dried poo with some knife or something because is really pasted on the glass and after clean with a wet paper towel.