T left a present for me this morning.

Jon B

Arachnopeon
So yeah, I fed my T a mealworm last night. After she took it I closed the lid and went to bed.
And today I found the bottom half of a decapitated mealworm in her water dish ... ('⊙.⊙)
Maybe I should have her ease off the GoT lol.

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
So, stirmis are known for pooing in their water dishes? Would explain quite a lot with mine and my pumpkin patch then. Fortunately the lids to all the water jugs I buy for my fire belly toads become the Ts' water dishes XD

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
So, stirmis are known for pooing in their water dishes? Would explain quite a lot with mine and my pumpkin patch then. Fortunately the lids to all the water jugs I buy for my fire belly toads become the Ts' water dishes XD
They love fouling water. I have watched my girl drop a big adult dubia bolus into her water. Pivot. And drop a good sized tarantula 2 right into the dish. Like she knew i was watching and also that I WOULD CLEAN IT.

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
I don't mind having to clean/replace water dishes near as much as I despise cleaning my A. avic's enclosure. She should be the definition of the term "full of shit" because within a week of cleaning the walls of her tank, they are poos all over...and in her water dish lol. She and my A. chalcodes are poo machines lol