T Id anyone?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have no clue what this girl is. I know its female, shes at a shop downtown. He had some common name, mustard something. Anywho whats the name for this girl? My camera sucks this was the best picture I could get. She's really calm and I might get her.

spider_fan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
She might be fully grown already at that size, I'm pretty sure she won't get much bigger than that. They're nice though, docile and pretty.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She just molted out and I confirmed it was female. She's been in that shop for at least a year. So maybe if I find a male Ill get her. Thanks for the info..............

Oh one more thing, is 25 bucks a bad price?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She just molted out and I confirmed it was female. She's been in that shop for at least a year. So maybe if I find a male Ill get her. Thanks for the info..............

Oh one more thing, is 25 bucks a bad price?

$25 is not bad at all, I'd consider that a good deal. You don't see many of these around, so maybe you should get her and breed her.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well if they are hard to come by I might end up never finding a male. She still would be a great addition. I did not expect her to be so calm.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
It probably won't get any bigger than that. I have a full grown adult female and she is only 5ish inches.

That's a beautiful specimen you have, and $25 is a great price!

chrispy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
is your color odd on your pic . It could be a chaco,Gr. aureostiata .I ve heard them called mustard stripes. Are they yellowish. The zebra beauty has no yellow.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
is your color odd on your pic . It could be a chaco,Gr. aureostiata .I ve heard them called mustard stripes. Are they yellowish. The zebra beauty has no yellow.
No it's definately E. campestratus, you can see the pinkish hairs all over the legs and abdomen.

spider_fan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I thought G. aureostriiata with my first passing glance too, but the long pink hairs are the give away that its a PZB. I think the yellowish color is the lighting in the photo.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
They are nice T's Ryan. I have a femle that is about 4 3/4 inches. She is really pretty and very sweet and calm. Calm enough she can be picked up by the "pinch" method. I also have a micro sling of the same kind, it is so small it is eating cricket legs. Get her, you won't be sorry.

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeap, that's a E. campestratus. You can see some pics from my adult female in my picture thread :}

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wouldnt put all my money on E. campestratus. What color are the spinnerettes? If they are tan, its an A. seemanni, if they are black its a E. camestratus. A. seemannis are waaaay more common in pet shops it seems, and E. campestratus are so sweet, i hope its a campestratus.

spider_fan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A. seemani doesn't have long pink hairs like that though, I'm positive that it isn't A. seemani.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I wouldnt put all my money on E. campestratus. What color are the spinnerettes? If they are tan, its an A. seemanni, if they are black its a E. camestratus. A. seemannis are waaaay more common in pet shops it seems, and E. campestratus are so sweet, i hope its a campestratus.
This shop imports Ts all the time. He gets shipments two times a month sometimes more. I have never seen A Seemanis in that shop.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
It is E. campestratus. It has thickened rear legs which A. seemani does not have. E. campestratus is quite different looking from A. seemani in my opinion.