T.cam! With nightvision!

pauls

Arachnopeon
Well last night I set up my digital camcorder to record my rosie. I always suspected she was up to no good at night, and this was my chance to prove it! Using night shot and time lapse recording, I was able to catch her nabbing a cricket as well as webbing up her home! It was very facinating to watch. I've put up the videos to download on my webpage at www.paulsworld.tk

Just click the link to the media page, then right click and use save target as. The movies are 320x240 in wmv encoding. The eating film is around 4.5MB and the webbing film is about 1.9MB. Please keep in mind this is on a personal webserver, so the download rate might be horrifically slow if many people download at the same time. Feel free to sign ym guestbook or reply with what you think of the videos. I plan to make more in the future.

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't know what scares me the most....naming your computer and trees, or a Star Wars quote. :cool: :} ;)

In Christ,
Marcus

pauls

Arachnopeon
LOL! Yeah...my mom would never let me have a puppy or anything, so I decided to humor myself (and her) and name my local plants/computer. But I've gotten better! I have a tarantula! (which my mom still protests :p)