T.Blondi

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well i was really impressed with the service when I bought my last 2 so Dan was the first I went to. He just happened to have what I wanted which helped. And I just caught him before closing for his Hols!!!

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well i was really impressed with the service when I bought my last 2 so Dan was the first I went to. He just happened to have what I wanted which helped. And I just caught him before closing for his Hols!!!
yes i see they are on hols untill 1/ 4/ 2007/ i just have to wait to see what i can get ;) === phil

Daniel_h

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sounds like a decent price!
Buy 2 and increase your odds.....:razz:
ps. Where in the UK is the shop located?

the shop is in Liverpool

lol i dont have any space in my room for another tank or id love to get more

just tried tarantulashop but the site is down till next month :( i thought the site would have still worked to have a look at

Daniel_h

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hehe the one that had theraphosa blondi sais out of stock...over 130 sold in less than 2 weeks !

popular

Daniel_h

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i think stanley road in bootle...my friend foned earlier and thats what he told him. would you like me to find out the shop name?

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes if you can. I've been to two shops in Liverpool Barks, seriously over priced and really had no idea how to keep T's, they had a A. Geniculata marked as a red Knee and where selling for £80. And across the road was Pet Zoo, much nicer shop had a good chat with the owner who herself owns a P. Murinus.
But Im always interested in any local shops to go and look at T's and maybe make an impulse purchase.

Daniel_h

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i think it was Stanley Road Pets & Aquatics - 0151-922 4452

are you interested in a blondi from there too?

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would have been, but I ordered one from the tarantulashop.co.uk yesterday which will be here tomorrow. But it'd be good to have somewhere local to go and have a look.

Thanks for that

Mike

Daniel_h

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
when you get your blondi is there any chance you could let me know how it is here and maybe up a pic...i might check that site out myself when it comes back online

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
No probs at all. Im looking forward to getting it, although not so much unpacking it!!! ;)

Cheers

Mike

Dilbrain

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here's the juvie I got from the Tarantulashop.com about 3 months ago.
He was 6 cm then, now just over 3 inches.

Hopefully will grow into something like this..nearly 9 inches and still growing....:)

Daniel_h

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow they are both looking very well...i wish the site was still open :(

do they sell sexed ones on that website?

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here we go, arrived this morning.

That was taken 5 mins after being put in the new tank. Its a stunning looking T in perfect condition. I would estimate the leg span to be 2" +

I've named her/him Harry, after Debbie Harry from Blondie!!! I would have named it Debbie but thats the name of the lead singer in my band and I dont think she'd be pleased!!!

I also recieved a C. Faciata from the spidershop.co.uk

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Its now sat there devouring 2 crickets at once!!!
The funny thing is Im living at home at the mo, and my Mum only thinks I've got 3. the count is now 7 inc slings....

Daniel_h

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
amazing spider :) so thats a t.blondi yeh?

i think you guys have just earned that website another sale once its back up :D

is that coco fibre you have that on?

oh and also, how are they packaged and delivered?

Last edited: