T. Blondi

Stirmiguy48

Arachnopeon
Hi fellow tarantula lovers...new on arachnoboards, but experienced in collecting and caring for T's. Been out of the hobby for 15 yrs but back in it full force. Why does it seem almost impossible to find T. BLONDI slings or any size of a "actual" BLONDI!!??? Maybe someone on here has one I could purchase?? Or a link!!?? I have raised 3 previously and they r a bit tricky with the husbandry..but well worth it. I have 3 STIRMIS...Just interested in finding a BLONDI. Any info or help would be well appreciated...gimme some opinions or feedback good people. Peace......

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Hi fellow tarantula lovers...new on arachnoboards, but experienced in collecting and caring for T's. Been out of the hobby for 15 yrs but back in it full force. Why does it seem almost impossible to find T. BLONDI slings or any size of a "actual" BLONDI!!??? Maybe someone on here has one I could purchase?? Or a link!!?? I have raised 3 previously and they r a bit tricky with the husbandry..but well worth it. I have 3 STIRMIS...Just interested in finding a BLONDI. Any info or help would be well appreciated...gimme some opinions or feedback good people. Peace......
Welcome back :)
Maybe browse the classifieds will help find a T.blondi :)

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
I just got a stirmi two weeks ago. I'm pretty sure the stirmi are easy found in the wild and can be cb easier than blondi. Also, most people would take the cheaper, easier to care for spider, especially with such subtle differences between them.

Stirmiguy48

Arachnopeon
I just got a stirmi two weeks ago. I'm pretty sure the stirmi are easy found in the wild and can be cb easier than blondi. Also, most people would take the cheaper, easier to care for spider, especially with such subtle differences between them.
Ya I do agree. Just would like to have one for old times sake. I'm passionate about my T's so I know sooner or later I will acquire a specimen. Seems to be kinda elusive though.... but my mindset is persistence, lol