T blondi molt

Pyrdacor

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yesterday may 1" T blondi molted. I hope she grows the hell out of her :). BTW, somehow it was the first molt I could watch. All my other T's molted during night. It was very interesting. I'll post some molting pics as I get them on the computer...

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Pyrdacor
Yesterday may 1" T blondi molted. I hope she grows the hell out of her :). BTW, somehow it was the first molt I could watch. All my other T's molted during night. It was very interesting. I'll post some molting pics as I get them on the computer...
Thats cool. It never gets old watching a molt.
I'm waiting for my new T. blonde to molt. With all the nightmare stories I've heard about Blondi molts, It'll be nice to get one under my belt. So to speak...:rolleyes:

Ernie

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my t. blondi has molted twice the first I didn't see but the last one I stayed up watching untill like 3 am and had to be at work at 7 but it was worth it it doubles every time it molts I got it at 1" now its around 3.5 but it stays that blue color well actually grey it dosn't get that red color usually seen on the larger ones I can't wait till it gets some color. the shed skins are red but hes grey

Mike G.

Arachnopeon
I kinda curious about my new 2.5" T blondi.
I got her 7 days ago, and for the first 5 days, she sat in front of her cave. I fed her several crickets which she devoured. Then on the morning of day six, she put up a dirt wall in front of her cave. Does this mean a molt is coming???
Should I keep putting crickets in there (she left a small opening for herself between the new dirt wall and the cave)???

This (along with the other two that came the same day) is my first T.

Thanks

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If its been eating alot, then stops and blocks up its hole, its not wanting to be disturbed by crickets or otherwise. Might be pre molt. Anyway, I wouldn't put any pray in its burrow or cave. Maybe just drop one in the enclosure. If its not gone by the next morning i'd remove it till the T comes back out to play. :D

Ernie