T.Blondi... .help me find out , did i get scammed?

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i went to but a T.blondi from a perstore ..
im looking at it when i got home and i noticed that i doesnt look like a bird eater .. i know that T's go through dramatic color changes as they mature .. this T is about mabey 5inches or so , but i cant seem to find any pics on the net of JUvi T.blondi's .. and no i dont have a cam so i cant send a pic ,, it isnt tan at all .. its very dark.. so by any chance do any of you know where i could find pics or could you post one if you have them? pleeease help me out ..
thanks
-sean

rattler420

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
have u checked the genus gallery here? i would imagine there would be several pics of T. blondis there

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yea but i need pics of ...JUVI... blondis.. im sure everything in there is mature and i allready looked thatas why i posted this

rattler420

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
never looked in that section but i know in the pokie section & ephebopus section thier r pics of juvies & adults. but other than that all i can suggest is google image

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
seanrc, I just went to the gallery and did a search of images... on the very first page, there are pics of "juvie" (as your description of 5" legspan) T. blondi ...and pages and pages follow. Check it out! :)

harrypei

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
at 5'' they should be looking like an adult except they will generally be darker...so try picture that if you can...lol

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
A freshly molted T. blondi is very dark. They get lighter tan as they get further away from the last molt.

ricneto

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I think you will find pictures of blondi juvies in the thread that someone posted above, I did.
The other thing that can help is the atitude as well. does she kick al lot of hair?
I will try to post some pics of mine 2 to 2.5''

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
never looked in that section but i know in the pokie section & ephebopus section thier r pics of juvies & adults. but other than that all i can suggest is google image

i tried .. doesnt seem to find any ..mabey im not typing keywords right???

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well actually it molted this morn.. and im seeing more "tan-er" hairs.. lets hope i didnt get conned .. thanks for the help every one!!

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
If you try to move it or pick it up does it hiss? I would imagine that would be a dead give away. Mine hisses when its pissy and its not something that can be missed if they are doing it.

LimaMikeSquared

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My blondie as a juv was sometimes dark chocolate coloured getting tanner towards her moult. Then going dark chocolate again sometimetimes with copper/brown hairs on her legs. And she is 100% blondie.