T. Blondi Feeding Schedule?

CleanMachine

Arachnopeon
I just received my 8" female T.Blondi. I was wondering what would be a good feeding schedule for her. I have read that 1 or 2 large insects (Death's Head Cockroach, Hissing Cockroach, large hoppers, etc.) a week and one fuzzy mouse, or some type of vertebrea, a month. Does this sound feasible? What has worked for everyone else? Here is a picture of her if anyone was curious.
Thanks

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You can cut out the mouse..... unless you really have that bloodthirst to see something that can feel pain on a human level die and sometimes dies a slow painful death, sqeeking and crying all the while its being eaten from the backside. Sometimes its quick, but I stopped feeding mice 3-4 years ago when I had a big blondi get a mouse through its backside and had to hear the mouse for hours, I guess you can stun the mouse and knock it out and drop it in that would work I bet. Oh and the smell :8o
Its just easier to feed roaches.

I have a big female she gets offered two roaches a week. As of now after 6 weekly feedings she is refusing food. But I still offer it once a week. When this girl molts she will be huge!

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i would say if you really want to offer prey like a mouse, go buy a frozen pinky or fuzzy and thaw it out and offer it. All the benefits of a mouse (if there are any really), and none of the risk/torture.