T addiction

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I went from owning a single rosea as a joke 8 months ago to now owning 26 different t's and for some reason still wanting more, anyone else have this problem.

a seemani(x7), a avic(x2), b albopsilosum(x2), b smithi(x4), e campestratus, g aureostriata(x2), g rosea(x2), h lividum, h gigas, l parahybana(x2), p murinus, t blondi. and a emperor scorpion.
I started 11 months ago and I now have almost 60 t's and 14 scorpions.

A addiction yes, but a good one;)

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
addiction

Me, 15 Ts ,7 of which are pokies, and a wolf spider mommy with eggsac. I cant resist bringing spiders in from outside while working around the yard. Getting into true spiders now too. Addiction? yes. Entertaining? yes. Can only spare 100.00 per month for purchases, so going a little slow.

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i am way out of control. i have just returned to T's this past mid April and have since added 47 to my collection with another 6 on the way. That's 53 T's in 2.5 months. Addiction.... Nah, not me! :eek:

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha thought i was done too:liar: but looking at all the sellers sites out there...how can u help yourself and hopefully today my twin girls(B.klaasi "f's") and f a.genciulata come in today thanks joel(SSW) sooo i dont think its a price thing...but i do have to say the roomies dont like it:wall: ..sooo i think a few of us should get a house and start some breeding programs together lol!!!!:clap:

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well...........heh i just got 3 more! that makes it 54:p definitly have the T bug.

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yes dude, all the time.. yesterday I received my new arrival from Madrid, I bought 5 new slings.. hehe I was very excited putting them in their new house.. and I'm looking a dealer with some T's that I wanted to buy in some weeks more.. and after that maybe I'll buy more & more, I just can't stop :D

Derek W.

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have been in the hobby for 8 months now, and I only have 3 T's (Lasiodora parahybana, Brachypelma emilia, and Avicularia avicularia). You are looking at the epitome of self discipline in the T hobby right here.:cool:

...but I am tempted by Old World's...will probably have to get one...or two...perhaps three...

mr_jacob7

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
it sux. i used to have 2, but then one died. i'm only at one, but i am addicted. if it weren't for my stinkin parents, i'd have walls covered. {D

Mallard

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Growing Collection

I started with an A.Avic. Than a G.Rosea,a B.Vagan and thought Id stop at 5 then 10 now I have 15 and thats it! well maybe I will get that
Aphonopelma bicoloratum Ive been wanting and maybe 1 Eupalaelstrus campestratus. But that is it for sure???
Jason

dukegarda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm definitely addicted. Started with One rosea, then another, then I ordered a murinus, Now I'm expecting a package with 5 Ts, and as I wait I'm planning on ordering two more... HAHAHA CRAZY!! {D

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
10 T's in 5 months, with an eye for 10 more within a month. I need nice display cases!!!

I am in the process of buying a table saw with an acrylic cutting blade so I can make my own enclosures for my soon to be out of control addiction.
T's I have seen, have no real dedicated commercial source for well made inexpensive enclosures, so I will make my own. From what I have priced, I can make several enclosures for the same price that you can buy 1 commercial exo tank.{D Then I can buy even more T's;)