swifts freebies

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
what were all of you freebies you got from swifts, I got an order comming in tomorow and was wondering what to expect.

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think most recently people have been saying they got chaco golden knees.

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
that is indeed what i got. i must say, very nice. :) they get 8" full grown, are docile and just gorgeous as adults!

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It usually depends on what you order from him.If you order aggresive ,you get aggresive, docile gets a docile.

Doug

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
hehehe...when i ordered my two docile slings, i was still so paranoid i actually sent him a note with the order begging for another docile freebie if anything. (grin)

sad, but i was really happy with what i got. all the slings are just lovely and sweet. so tiny and cute too.

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by bluerich74
i ordered 3 times and got 3 Brachypelma albopilosum

did you order similar items each time? I have gotten,C.fasciatum,L.difficilis, and C.paganus twice,as freebies
Doug

stu

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
bah, its just a shame I live in the UK or I would order from swifts - the free sling seems real cool - wish I knew Uk dealers what did that.

On second thoughts, If I did know someone who I could get regular T's from, and free slings, I guess my house would be overrun by now,

maybe not shipping to UK is a good thing - im sure my girlfriend would move out if the house was invaded

cheers,

Stu

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I can't wait to get mine in tomorow does anyone know if airborn express brings it to my door or do they deliver it to the post office and have the regular mail carrier bring it.

68v

Arachnopeon
They just delivered to my door 11:30 this morning with 7 T's. I was very happy with the service. I've got stuff from other delivery companys that the box was smashed completely flat. This box looked like it was just shipped not a mark on it!

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
I've ordered several times from him and here are the freebies I've gotten... Aphonpelma hentzi. 2 Eupalaestrus campestratus, Aphonopelma seemanni and a Psalmopoeus irminia