Superworms

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hi, is it ok if i put superworms in my pinktoes cage, along with 2 crickets? how many superworms should i put in? Thanks,

James:confused: :?

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Whats a super worm? Does it wear a red cape and fly faster than a speeding bullet?

E

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

well there basicly a larger version of a meal worm(beetle larvae i beleave), how big is your pinktoe?,if it has'nt eaten any of the crickets i would wait, other wise they might burrow into the substrate if you have any in your setup---Jeff

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hi

it is 3". and my dad just bought the worms yesterday, my t has not eaten for 3 days, he made a large and nice web, the crickets are hiding under the leave i have in there, thanks,

James

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
hi, is it ok if i put superworms in my pinktoes cage, along with 2 crickets? how many superworms should i put in? Thanks,

James:confused: :?
I'd use 2 superworms and confine them to a shallow dish so they can't burrow. Put the dish where the tarantula can see it. If it doesn't eat them after a day or so, I'd remove them and the crickets, as your spider is probably pre-molt.

Joy

Last edited:

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey

is Superworm part of the Justice league along batworm and wonderworm?

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Re: hey

Originally posted by Alonso99
is Superworm part of the Justice league along batworm and wonderworm?
LOL =D

Joy

chaset

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Burrowing worms

I noticed that my Avic had the uncanny ability to find borrowed worms whenever it felt like it. I never really bothered with shallow dishes for them,

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Re: Re: Superworms

Originally posted by Joy
I'd use 2 superworms and confine them to a shallow dish so they can't burrow. Put the dish where the tarantula can see it. If it doesn't eat them after a day or so, I'd remove them and the crickets, as your spider is probably pre-molt.

Joy
nice pic!

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very cool pic Joy! and Alnso gave me a good laugh