Sulawesi 2007

harrypei

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
is it safe to go there now? a few years back the muslims and christians on the island had some major issues...i donno how it's like now but seems you guys are ok at least. :cool:

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
is it safe to go there now? a few years back the muslims and christians on the island had some major issues...i donno how it's like now but seems you guys are ok at least. :cool:
This depends on where you go on the Island, It is quite big after all. We only went to the north and the trouble's were more of a central thing. Saying that like all trips common sence is the name of the game so if in doubt don't take the risk.

Where we were I was more affraid of Eddy's floaters than of anything else although my wife can also be quite scarey!:eek:

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
How much is that doggy on the table?
The one with the half burnt off tail,
And how long do they take in the oven?
I do hope that doggies for sale....yap yap!

Attachments

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
der ner ner ner nat ner nat ner
der ner ner ner nat ner nat ner
Bat man! (or at least something like that):rolleyes:
Osbourne approved.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
Just want to point out that at no time on this market were the animals dispatched in a cruel manor and in the case of the dogs they were slaughterd very cleanly and efficiently.

enjoy your sunday rost won't you.:)

harrypei

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
...Sulawesi is one of the four largest Sunda Islands of Indonesia.

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Someone think of a caption for that photo of the black monkey...very expressive face?

"Sup dog? Just chillin huh?"

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Rat on a Stick..... :?

Squirrel on a Stick might work at the NC State Fair

Great pics - thanks

M.F.Bagaturov

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sorry, i thought it was a part of philippines for i saw a tarsier but wondered why i havnt knew it. so was the part of those dog massacre... :( :(
This is most possibly is Tarsius spectrum (on the picture), and not Your unique Tarsius syrichta as You may think.

DrAce

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
This is most possibly is Tarsius spectrum (on the picture), and not Your unique Tarsius syrichta as You may think.
Has anyone ever told you that you're clever?

If not, allow me... You're clever.