Suggestions, please

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
so i 'might' be getting a new T sometime in the future, but i'm not sure what, exactly.

medium to high humidity
defensive temperment and agressive eater
not a major issue, but a fast-grower would be more interesting.
NOT a pet hole
price and size aren't really issues.

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
irminia is the one i'm considering the most, but i like to keep my options open just in case.

dangerprone69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Are you looking for arboreals or terrestrials as well? Irminias are a fun T, but mine are rarely out. How about Cyriopagopus sp. "Blue", Chilobrachys fimbriatus or Heteroscodra maculata?

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
as long as it isn't a haplopelma-esque burrower, a terrestrial would be fine.

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
then go for chilobrachys fimbriatus or any ceratogyrus. the first is one of the most beautiful ow terrestrials ime, and not nearly as invisible as p. murinus or p. irmina. mine always lurks at the entrance of its web tunnel system and comes out like lightn ing to grab anything that moves and eat it. a really fun species!

ceratogyrus are also more out in the open than many ow ts, and i think their horn is very unusual and beautiful. also very agressive eaters.

as for arboreals - i'd rather go with a pokie (any of them really, but subfusca is this month's favourite;)) or a cyriopagopus spec. blue than a irmina. but then, i gave my irmina away because i NEVER saw it.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
or a cyriopagopus spec. blue than a irmina. but then, i gave my irmina away because i NEVER saw it.
I believe he has a C. sp. 'blue'.

I'd recommend P. irminia. Always been my favorite, for a very good reason. Great attitude, excellent feeders, sure they burrow a bit when young, but you still see them. And of course awesome coloration.

-Sean

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i have:

P. cancerides
C. "blue"
H. longipes
P. rufilata
C. brachycephalus.

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
T. blondi is another one i'm rolling around in my head, but it would take a while to talk my dad into it. i think i'm set on irminia for now.

AmazingInverts

Arachnopeon
I looked at your profile and you don't have a GBB yet. That is a must for any collection. They don't meet your humidity standards but they are an aggressive eater and usually always active. Far from a pet hole!

-Will

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Irminias are really nice and on my wishlist, but I love GBB's, check them out!!