Suggestions for pet for a 5yr old?

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Great!
I looked at that while playing near my main bin and now they're all pissy and throwing the word bourgeoisie around.
They're threatening to shut down production.

Arachnoenthusiast

Arachnoknight
Great!
I looked at that while playing near my main bin and now they're all pissy and throwing the word bourgeoisie around.
They're threatening to shut down production.
I have the coco moist for them. Should be good enough yea? And a weighted lid since I understand they are able to climb

Meet boomboom, and dingding. Our 2 females. 20210102_182455.jpg

First lesson will be how to remain calm and careful while handling. She gets so excited about them that she kinda goes wild

Last edited by a moderator:

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
I have the coco moist for them. Should be good enough yea? And a weighted lid since I understand they are able to climb
They can climb a silicone bead. They're also really good at squeezing through tight places. Hit the top corners with Vaseline.
They can use a little moisture but don't overdo it.
You've seen pics of how I set them up. It's pretty dry with the exception of the moisture they create between the harborage.
Nice setup. Have fun!

Arachnoenthusiast

Arachnoknight
Just checked in on the girls. They are happy and munching on their food. one is eating squash, one is eating fish flakes

Arachnoenthusiast

Arachnoknight
We get one out about every other night to play. She likes building them mazes to run through, and feeling them crawl on her belly.

Hakuna

Arachnoknight
How are boomboom and dingding doing, anyway? This thread was cute.