Suggestions for next arboreal..

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Awch hell. I'm gonna need to clear some space. I am absolutely torn. I dont know which to go for. I can't seen to find avic minatrix yet but I will keep looking. Once I have shifted a few duplicates from the personal collection then maybe I will have room for a new small enclosure :rolleyes:
Well, if your going to do all that then just go all in with a slightly bigger enclosure and get a P.cam. :D
Tell him @louise f. You can't beat this for a good looking T. She is quickly becoming my favorite.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Ok :pompous: I suggest you one of my fav. arboreal ever aside for genus Psalmopoeus: 0.1 (and I say 0.1, males IMO sucks) L.nigerrimum

crappy music btw v

Lovely

louise f

Arachnoangel
Well, if your going to do all that then just go all in with a slightly bigger enclosure and get a P.cam. :D
Tell him @louise f. You can't beat this for a good looking T. She is quickly becoming my favorite.

Yes she is lovely. :D I dont care what Psalmo he gets, as long it is a psalmo :D They are all great. Did you hear that @KezyGLA !!!!:D

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Just took this one of Autumn, my P. cam, out for a morning stroll on her favorite branch. She's about 4.5" DLS at the moment.

autumn-morning-stroll.jpg

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
P. reduncus...the smallest member of the genus;)
Do rednucus not grow to about 6" too? I had a look at them a while back but I can't remember the adult size.

I was under the impression that the P. langenbucheri was the smallest in the genus.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I have sold a good few Ts this week and finally have a bit more space in the T room.

I have ordered a Psalmo. langenbucheri which will be here tomorrow :)

And @viper69 will be happy to know there are 2 adult female A. minatrix arriving this week too. As soon as my gf saw them she insisted that I got one. And then she decided to get one too :rofl:

I have just finished setting up their enclosures. Here's a photo -

image.jpeg

It has been years since I have had an Avic. so please get me told if these look wrong in any way.

I believe I am shifting some AF Brachys on Friday. A P. irminia will be taking their place :D

cold blood

Staff member
Do rednucus not grow to about 6" too? I had a look at them a while back but I can't remember the adult size.

I was under the impression that the P. langenbucheri was the smallest in the genus.
No, 4" range....5" would be a large one.