suggestions anyone?

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i am doing an animal display at one of my church events. the following is a list of what i have:
Grammostola rosea
Pandinus imperator'
Litoria caerulea
and a species of african millipede, [and possibly some Narceus americanus]
possibly my brother will have his ball python by then so there's that.
Bombina orientalis
some kinda gerbil
and some wolf spiders [ what's an animal display without the state spider? ;) ]

any suggestions of anything to add? [preferably something that can be wild caught, temporarily, for the event. i live in south Carolina]

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Looks to me like you have all the bases covered! The only thing else that I can think of they may find interesting would be a water-based creature like a frog/toad - something along those lines? I don't know anything about them and I know I would find it interesting.

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Bombina orientalis aka fire bellied toads [lol] sorry not all the these listed are inverts. and yeah that is a good idea. i was hoping for some Narceua americanus [because my African giant is only a juvi about 4 in.] i can usually find them outside this time of year [well when i lived in the country, but now we live in the suberbs making it a bit more difficult]

P.S. you don't know much about Herps? man you don't know what your missing! i am fascinated by herpetology, arachnology, entomology, marine biology, astronomy, pretty much any part of God's creation :cool: seriously, you need to look into herps [especially amphibians ;) ]

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hmm anole. not a bad idea, i was thinking some lizards would be nice, and Khil, we [probably] will have a snake [depending on when my bro is able to get the python.]