Successful first molt!!!

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
YAY!!

My first was successful

My G.rosea is fine!

I walked in my spider room last night to find 2 G.roseas in the cage.. 1 brown and 1 pink..lol... She was flipped over on her back trying to right herself after the molting experience.

I was new to molting so I was scared... but her newly pink fur coated booty is just fine and moving around a little but still a little weak.... She looks beauitful.. she was an icky brownish color for a few months and now she gives real meaning to rose hair :D

It was a great experience!

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Raveness
YAY!!

My first was successful

My G.rosea is fine!

I walked in my spider room last night to find 2 G.roseas in the cage.. 1 brown and 1 pink..lol... She was flipped over on her back trying to right herself after the molting experience.

I was new to molting so I was scared... but her newly pink fur coated booty is just fine and moving around a little but still a little weak.... She looks beauitful.. she was an icky brownish color for a few months and now she gives real meaning to rose hair :D

It was a great experience!
That great,
I think G. rosea is one of the most beautiful spiders after a molt.
Did you try to sex the skincast? Its pretty fun.:)

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks... I will do that..

Females have a bulge on the abdomen don't they? Well at least i know it is not a male... YET!

It doesn't have tibial spurs or anything.

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I'm glad that you had a successful molt, well... not you you. I'm even more glad that it is a she instead of a he. To quote a great person who is still among us, "men=big ego=small peepee."

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My philosophy for ya ;) errm... I guess...lol

and thanks

Originally posted by lam
I'm glad that you had a successful molt, well... not you you. I'm even more glad that it is a she instead of a he. To quote a great person who is still among us, "men=big ego=small peepee."