Success!

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Took my A. avic sac today. when i sliced it open i found a happy little mound of eggs with legs. im damning myself for not having a camera now, as this is my first successful breeding and id love to take pix to commemorate. guess a couple of the slings will have to be kept;) . the female fought me for 25 minutes with a death grip on the eggsac, i thought for sure they'd be crushed. but they werent. i actually feel kinda bad because shes all scrunched in the corner depressed looking, but it had to be done. anyway WOOHOO my first hatched eggsac:D .

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey!

CONGRATS!!! and don't worry about the eggsac/depression ... i'm sure you could smooth it over with some meal worms/wax worms/roaches :)

PM with prices also, please!!!!

CONGRATS again!
peace,
dave

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
Took my A. avic sac today. when i sliced it open i found a happy little mound of eggs with legs. im damning myself for not having a camera now, as this is my first successful breeding and id love to take pix to commemorate. guess a couple of the slings will have to be kept;) . the female fought me for 25 minutes with a death grip on the eggsac, i thought for sure they'd be crushed. but they werent. i actually feel kinda bad because shes all scrunched in the corner depressed looking, but it had to be done. anyway WOOHOO my first hatched eggsac:D .
NO! I don't need any more Tarantulas! But Congrats on the sucess anyway. ;) :D