Subspinipes dehaani

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
These guys have a great candy apple color to the head, legs and terminal legs. Super meanie too! Here he is having some dinner.
The Anole is longer than the 'pede. :p

Atrax

Attachments

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
John Hoke's E-Spiderworld. I htink he's still got some. This guy was no bigger than 5" (just under actually) when I got him. He's grown like a weed and has yet molted again since this pic was taken. I'd guestimate (I ain't measuring him...you crazy?!) he's around 8" or so now. I will try to get a updated pic soon. :)

Atrax

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hmmm...can't say for sure. Sometimes, there's no evidence, you may only notice all of a sudden that the pede just looks bigger. I'd guess at least 3.

Atrax

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Atrax
John Hoke's E-Spiderworld. I htink he's still got some.
Hmm.. E-spiderworld is a bit pricy.. How much did you pay for the pede? Isn't dehaani the largest ssp. of S. Subspinipes?

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I paid $18.00 for him. I'm not sure if it's the largest subspinipes or not. It's on it's way to getting up there though. I'd guess that the largest subspinipes ssp. probably hasn't even been discovered yet.

ATrax

Alex S.

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Excellent pics Gary! Isnt it just awesome how centipedes can easily over-power a reptile just as large or larger as themselves :D

Alex S.

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yep! Solufugids too for that matter, like in the pic you posted. :)

Atrax