Strangest thing youve ever fed your scorpion?

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well i posted this in the T section so why not the Scorp section?

Whats the strangest or most "unnormal" thing youve ever fed a scorp? Ive fed a huge dragonfly to an emp but thats it.

btw lets not let this become a "thats not safe" or "thats cruel" thread, theres other threads for that discussion. I just wanna see what people have fed and the outcome:razz:

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
A pinkie once or twice ever. But the weirdest thing must have been when I got in a tug-a-war fight with one of my more aggresive emps. He grabed the tongs I was using to pick up remains and he grabbed it and wouldn't let go so I just let him have it. 4 minutes later I see him trying to eat it. So i took it back.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I feed Brown Recluse spiders to mine occasionally. That'll teach 'em to move in with me :D

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i want to see a scorp feeding on a bat flea!!!

i think mine was a cellar spider, the spidey has very long legs and the scorp is having a hard time eating it.
:D

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
had a emperor that ate a piece of a hotdog(nathens brand) he loved it.

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
An Anole :)

They were friends for about 3 weeks then my large emp got hungry... that was a $6 meal.

Zope

Arachnopeon
I feed Brown Recluse spiders to mine occasionally. That'll teach 'em to move in with me :D
I didn't know they would eat spiders. Maybe I'll just buy tons of Scorpions and let them roam around my apartment and eat the spiders. No offense but if I saw a brown recluse in RL I would go into some sort of earth shattering panic lol.

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well seeings the chance of them eating domestic crickets in the wild are slim to none, one could infer they will eat a variety of insects.

My weirdest is also an anole as posted above. Although it had the distinct advantage of being able to climb vertically, the poor guy only lasted 5 hours.

Ps, a recluse isn't as scary when you have hundreds of tityus, androctnous and parabuthus in your possesion. Especially with Brians Tityus obsession.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ps, a recluse isn't as scary when you have hundreds of tityus, androctnous and parabuthus in your possesion. Especially with Brians Tityus obsession.
HAHA I sleep within 5 feet of around 300 scorpions. Most quite toxic indeed!!{D
I must admit I enjoy listening to them when they come out at night. It helps me sleep{D

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
HAHA I sleep within 5 feet of around 300 scorpions. Most quite toxic indeed!!{D
I must admit I enjoy listening to them when they come out at night. It helps me sleep{D
:razz: That lovely sound of them tapping on the glass:razz:

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I didn'd do this on purpose, but cannabalism is always "unique":

other than that, the occasional pinkie is about as much as i spice things up :eek:

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Okay, my H. judaicus's most expensive dinner:

And something less expensive: