strange......

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I had a mature female g. pulchra go into a death curl several weeks ago, I moved it out into our yard shed which has been getting over 90 degrees with the warm weather here. I looked at the pulchra yesterday when I went to clean its enclosure, there is no shrinkage or shriveling of the abdomen, there is no "death" smell from it. any ideas what is going on here? I am sure the pulchra is dead, there is no response from it at all......
Ed

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
maybe it mummified. or was it wild caught maybe some kind of paralysing parasite.

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Ed-

That's pretty strange. Are you sure it was dead??? Yup, it's been mighty damn hot here in our nice little city! BTW, I tried to respond to your PM and I got an error message that your PM box was full.

Good luck with finding out what happened.

Dario

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by D-Man
Ed-

That's pretty strange. Are you sure it was dead??? Yup, it's been mighty damn hot here in our nice little city! BTW, I tried to respond to your PM and I got an error message that your PM box was full.

Good luck with finding out what happened.

Dario
pretty sure it has departed for spider heaven, there is no response at all from it........I emptied my pm box the other day.
Ed

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by johnnyjohnjon
maybe it mummified. or was it wild caught maybe some kind of paralysing parasite.
I have had it for several years, it was an adult when I got it.....I don't know if it was WC or what.......it could have died from old age if it was a WC.......
Ed