Still life

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I'm fascinated by local foreign, or imported corporations (spotted Nestea on the right just under Maxwell House?) products and bottles :-s

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
What's the black box thingy at bottom left, a microwave? My kitchen looks like a workshop with random seeds, tools, receivers, I walk in some room to clean up and just walk out seconds later, something has to happen here.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Every picture tells a story?
Let's see. Since we don't drink the glasses have sat there for 9 years collecting a suave coating of kitchen crud. Maxwell house contains 5 year old tea. Next to it is 3 year old coffee that, going by the taste, was made from toasted rice chaff. The bottles of stuff are the usual mandatory, olive oil, vinegar and ketchup and the rest and eclectic assortment of Thai sauces which are near pure salt, sugar, hot pepper or a combination thereof. The black box was sis in law's convection oven that incinerated itself and rebuilt by yours truly so it can only work in our house on a 32 amp 220 volt breaker and romping in at 6000+ watts can incinerate a 26 lb turkey in about 25 minutes. The microwave on top of it is also sis in law's and is being held hostage until she gets her junk out of our spare bedroom.
The ice tea is for flavoring my nutrition drinks to keep the stuff from tasting like you are licking the gunk off the floor under the fridge. The fridge, unpictured, again sis in law's, had it's fan replaced by yours truly with a 'screamer' computer cabinet fan and sis refuses to take it back until I make amends and it doesn't sound like an air raid siren.

Last edited: