Spiders are bugs or animals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
I can't believe this went 3 pages and 42 posts prior to mine. Also, I'm pretty sure he is just trolling. o_O

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I can't believe this went 3 pages and 42 posts prior to mine.
Hence why I did not post anything in it hoping it would disappear but at this point it is a lost cause.

If the original poster is even still reading this, Tarantulas are animals. :meh:

Belegnole

Tarantula Guy
Old Timer
I know bugs are insects and arachnids are arachnids so therefore animals but I would like to see what everyone else here think..
Rofl...I get the question. It's a bug.....lol

I don't think we were talking about science here folks.

Gomu Gomu no Mi

Arachnopeon
He gets it, he just does not want to or know how to accept a answer. I am even speaking with him on Facebook. This thread needs to end. Guy is not trolling just... different.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I know bugs are insects and arachnids are arachnids so therefore animals but I would like to see what everyone else here think..
There's no thinking about it. It's scientific FACT they are animals. You should take a look at the major taxonomic kingdoms of all living organisms, there are only a few kingdoms.

SuleymanC

Arachnoknight
Well...don't know how to say this but sorry for everyone that wasted time with this...let's move on because this topic going nowhere..in future I'll avoid posting something like this and we shouldn't get bad with eachother over something little like this. We both share the same interest that's why we are in this site. I apologize if I came off too hard to any of you, take care!

Best Regards

Gomu Gomu no Mi

Arachnopeon
Well...don't know how to say this but sorry for everyone that wasted time with this...let's move on because this topic going nowhere..in future I'll avoid posting something like this and we shouldn't get bad with eachother over something little like this. We both share the same interest that's why we are in this site. I apologize if I came off too hard to any of you, take care!

Best Regards
Your question was answered. You just did not understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.