Spiderpatch Resolutions

Vayu Son

Old Timer
Last friday I ordered a Poecilotheria subfusca and Cyriopagopus thorelli from darwin at spiderpatch, I had called in the evening and told it would be shipped today, which i presume it was. should arrive tommorow.

This morning he called me when he realized at a show this weekend, he thought he had one subfusca left but didnt, and that he felt really bad. So, at his expense I could pick from any of the remaining pokes, which included rufilata, pedersini, or striata, for no additional charge.

I thought that was very honorable as a dealer. On his part and at his expense(before the order was even shipped) to offer the exchange. So tommorow a shiny new cb mysore ornamental should be flying in :). Ill post a review and a reply here when they come.

Just wanted to let you know the problem and how it was resolved, and I think it was a move on his part that would not be replicated by many other dealers.

-V

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Darwin is a great guy....I posted a review about him on the Dealers list. It doesn't surprise me that he would do that...and what a deal for you...that's great....let us know when they arrive!

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

Everything came as planned. I posted the review up on the dealer review forum. The P.striata is particularly awesome, its like a little walking candycorn :p

-V

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I also have ordered quite a lot from Darwin and he has always done me right not to mention he is a very likeable guy who will talk spider talk with you and not rush you.