spider pricing

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi all, sorry to make a post like this but i really am clueless, and i cant find any sites that stock all three of these species to get a good pricing idea..

how much would you charge for the following spiderlings? (at sizes of 10mm 15mm 20mm

haplopelma lividum :
avicularia avicularia :
grammestola rosea :

thanks, most appreciated. I have about 26 emails of people asking how much im going to charge for them and i dont know what are good prices, im going to charge less than the avergae price, but enough so that i can invest in other spiders

cheers

i apologize again if this is 'spam'

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey,

H.lividium-- $18 ea.
A.avicularia-$7 ea.
G.rosea-----$5 ea.

Good Luck!

James

P.S- those are prices i would pay and think are reasonable (10 mm 15 mm and 20 mm are sling correct?)

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yup! cheers!

that converts to about:

HL : £8
AA : £4
GR : £3

ive got an order of 50 HL *if* they hatch, so ill probably ask for £200, i know it seems steep but if i sold 50 at £8 itd be £400, what you think?

chid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi Dan.

dont froget my lividum's ;)

Chid

Last edited:

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
i would say that its a great price, if i was located in Engaland i would buy for sure!

Good Luck!

James

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by chid
Hi Dan.

dont froget my lividum's ;)

Chid
hiya!

yeah i'll do them cheaper than the above price to peopel that have already asked :>

still fingers crossed it'll hatch :>

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
how does some1 pay for the spiderlings from u? and can u ship to wales? was thinking about getting a A.avicularia not sure tho if i want too yet coz ive only had my first ever T. 5 days lol but already wanting more >_<

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah, you post me a postal order or cheque then i post the spider off (next day delivery)

i'll send to wales, infact i think lopez on this board wants some, hes also in wales

nice vega thing under your name!

how old are you by the way? ill ship off to anyone, though ill need some form of a disclaimer if your under 16, saying that if anything bad happens to you causeof it im not responsible, as its illegal; in the UK to sell spiders and venomous things to minors apparently :S

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
17 :p still debating wether to get 1 yet or not but the spider i want next is really the mexican fireleg (B. boehmei) which r gorgeous!but ill let u know :)