Spider Patch

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hey yall

im going to order a Salmon Pink B-eater from Spider Patch tonight and was wondering if any1 has ordered from them and if so r they good service?:confused:

Thanx

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Check out the dealer reviews forum on this page. Just go to the main page, click forums, and pick it off the list.

Good luck with your new spider!

Mark

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hello and I have ordered quite a few from Darwin and never had any problems with any of mine. Except for a couple that are MIA:confused:
Becky

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Becky!!!

hows all those Ts doing ??? hehehehe!! been long time no see ... miss ya .. hows your redknees doing??? I gota get this darn green bottle blue out to you its getting big!! and pretty to... later becky.. ;P :} :} :D

See this is my next project...

Attachments

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok !!!!!

:D ;P ;P I know that as i saw yours and you know thats what im gona be working on next and if i got the male well you know where to get that stud for her...hehehehehe!!! ;P :} =D

The most beautiful boa in the world!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey Bearaccuda,
that last gif of yours should be on every Tarantula website, cause no one ever warned me! :D

kosh

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
bearacuda42.....what kind of snake is that??
looks cool as hell!!!
was any special lighting used to get the colors?? especially the blue look on the edges......

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Kosh,,,

;P ;P =D :} :D First off its a Brazilian Rainbow boa and the lighting was a standard reptile fluorescent lighting.. Now, are they not the most prettiest things you ever saw,,,,,, Gota love em...hehehehe!!! Very nice boas indeed... ;P ;P :D

Now heres another type of python im gona be working with and its just as beautiful.. this is a jungleX dimond carpet python just wonderful critters...This is not my photo..But you get the idea..

Attachments

Last edited:

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Kosh,,,

Originally posted by Bearacuda42
;P ;P =D :} :D First off its a Brazilian Rainbow boa and the lighting was a standard reptile fluorescent lighting.. Now, are they not the most prettiest things you ever saw,,,,,, Gota love em...hehehehe!!! Very nice boas indeed... ;P ;P :D

OT here, but are those rainbows pretty humidity sensitive?
Ed

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
answer for Ed...

They are very moisture sensitive and have shedding and respiratory problems if kept too dry. The Latin name epicrates actually refers to the lack of the upper layer of skin or scales if you will and this is what causes the irridescense as well as the quick loss of body moisture.
Phil