Soon to Pair... (P. irminia)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Alrighty! I am super excited about this.. The P. irminia is like.. My #1 favorite T.. They are fast, fiesty, & gorgeous! I love this sp.... I have to thank Jake (J.huff23)... He kindly sent me a MM.. He did say he is an old fella... So.. Hopefully I get lucky & he pairs up with my girl...

About my girl.. She gave me an unexpected molt.. Yesterday! :eek: So.. I am glad she did that.. Now I wont have to worry about her molting after I pair them.. :D Well I hope she dont.. Anyways.. I am going to get her filled up before I pair them...

Here are a couple shots of the MM... Thanks again Jake! :)

Here are some shots of my girl.. She is mean! I opened the enclosure for all of 2 seconds.. She started to come at me.. I think the fan blowing in the room might have got her attention..

Here is Esmerelda...

Anyways.. I will keep y'all updated... :D

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
Very cool! ive bred these guys twice! it was actually the first non 'local' T i bred!
They also very fast breeders! the actual mate can take a second! i thought there was no chance my male did the job that fast, but she produced a good egg sack! like i say everything is fast with these guys, my girl produced a sack 25 days after mate, they then took 34 days to become full eating spiderlings! thats only 59 days from mate to having full eating spiderlings! and my other girl was 84 days total!

Sweet bud! hope this helps! good luck!

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Fingers Crossed 4 Ya

I like Es - Let's hope she likes Jake's MM - GL Bubba - J

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very cool! ive bred these guys twice! it was actually the first non 'local' T i bred!
They also very fast breeders! the actual mate can take a second! i thought there was no chance my male did the job that fast, but she produced a good egg sack! like i say everything is fast with these guys, my girl produced a sack 25 days after mate, they then took 34 days to become full eating spiderlings! thats only 59 days from mate to having full eating spiderlings! and my other girl was 84 days total!

Sweet bud! hope this helps! good luck!
Thanks! That is helpful.. :)
I like Es - Let's hope she likes Jake's MM - GL Bubba - J
She better like Jake's MM.. I am going to be a nervous wreck pairing them.. {D

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Redneck, i'm creating a shopping list of your soon to be slings :D

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I can't wait until my P. irminia gets to be as mean as your girl. Can't wait for the updates on this.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
One great thing about this Sp is 1 mating can yield you 2-3 sacs LOL

Versi*JP*Color

Arachnoknight
Hehehe I want p.irminias now I know where to get 'em{D

Chocoboizm what's up with the masterball ya gettin' the new pokemon.
The difference between pokemon and Tarantula's is with T's you don't go battlin' weirdos like Team_____ and Catch 'em all.:eek:
I wish that was the case.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
These guys are my fav. arboreals too.
Mean, very pretty, fast, cheap, and have great appetites. Hope it works out for her and her sugardaddy.:p

And look at that, threat even before she has hardened. awesome! Also, am I seeing things, or are those mites on her chelicerae?:eek:

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
good luck redneck :D too bad you werent in canada, or id be wanting some babies hehe :)

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Be VERY careful, mating is VERY quick and then the female WILL go after the male.

This is what you might see after she gets his sperm

GL, keep us posted, this is one beautiful T!!!

PIG-

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Redneck, i'm creating a shopping list of your soon to be slings :D
LoL.. Dont get your list started to soon.. I havent got a vible sac from alot of my girls.. But.. I will deff. let you know how it goes.. :)
I can't wait until my P. irminia gets to be as mean as your girl. Can't wait for the updates on this.
Give it a little time.. These grow fast.. Once she hits 3-4 inches.. She will be a mean one! :D
One great thing about this Sp is 1 mating can yield you 2-3 sacs LOL
Really? Yay! :D

The difference between pokemon and Tarantula's is with T's you don't go battlin' weirdos like Team_____ and Catch 'em all.:eek:
Lets all hope it goes well.. I havnt paired them yet..
These guys are my fav. arboreals too.
Mean, very pretty, fast, cheap, and have great appetites. Hope it works out for her and her sugardaddy.:p

And look at that, threat even before she has hardened. awesome! Also, am I seeing things, or are those mites on her chelicerae?:eek:
Thanks Hobo.. I just hope her appetite dont lead to snacking on the male.. :eek:

BTW.. You har seeing things.. I dont even have as much as springtails in my enclosures..
Yip! i did just that with my cambridgei! and the best place to start is with a nice freshly molted girly!

Cool!
Speaking of cambridgei.. I need a MM for my girl... :D
Hopefully the old man does good! Good luck!
Thanks Jake! He still is a feisty little booger... :D
good luck redneck :D too bad you werent in canada, or id be wanting some babies hehe :)
Yeah.. I would deff. give you some if I was there.. :)
Be VERY careful, mating is VERY quick and then the female WILL go after the male.

This is what you might see after she gets his sperm

GL, keep us posted, this is one beautiful T!!!

PIG-
Thank PIG! :)

Now you have done gone & made me nervous.. These are alot faster than my LP.. So that was an easy save... These are super fast.. Im not.. {D Hopefully he does his deed.. I will be sad if he goes out like that.. But he is an old man.. So... Nature is nature... :eek:

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
LOL, no reason to be nervous, I saved this guy with a LONG pair of tongs, you should be able to do the same.

Just bear in mind (IME), this girl was tolerant of him until they mated, I then tried to mate them a second time and she was not having any of it.

GL, this is a BEAUTIFUL sp.

PIG-

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL, no reason to be nervous, I saved this guy with a LONG pair of tongs, you should be able to do the same.

Just bear in mind (IME), this girl was tolerant of him until they mated, I then tried to mate them a second time and she was not having any of it.

GL, this is a BEAUTIFUL sp.

PIG-
Thanks for the heads up.. The longest pair of tongs that I own are 10"... I need some of those BIG tongs.. Ones where you can reach in the enclosure on the other side of the room.. LoL..

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

Nah, I just group up in the original pokemon sensation. Some things you never stop loving. Kind of like the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. :cool:

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Tommy, Best of luck to ya! Hope to see lots of younguns running around soon! :) Terry