Somebody Should Send Me A Trinidad Chevron

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nothin in life is free

I had to pay $40 for Peso, which, by the way, I think is a reasonable price for a G.Pulchra s'ling. Had I of known that people have spare s'lings running around all over the place, maybe I would have made some requests.
Hey SHD, do you want to part with a s'ling some months down the road? Canadians with Tarantulas are hard to find.
Paul

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
I would really love an adult female Chaco Golden Knee if anyone has one they want to send me :cool:

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
If anyone would like to send me Poecilotheria metallica, I'd be happy to accept it...

;)

Scott

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey, Scott, maybe we need a "Wish List" forum. I started working on mine last night, then realized that it was making me look greedy and quit. :)

Last edited:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Jacen,

I just saw a lot of Pat's stock at NARBC on Saturday, and he had at least a half dozen nice looking P. Regails... they're expensive spiders no matter how you slice it, tho...

Is it the same with most or all pokie's? Seems like all the pokie's I've seen are expensive, even before shipping...

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pokies do tend to be pretty expensive, though I've seen good deals at some trade shows around here ($25-35 for P. regalis slings).

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Why are those stupid things so costly? They dont seem to be too difficult to breed in captivity and they are fairly common.

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
If anyone has any scorpions they don't want of any kind, feel free to send them this way. ;)

The problem for us Canadians is that the cost and bother of shipping can outweight the savings for all but the most expensive critters.

Cheers,
Dave

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Hey if we're giving stuff away..

I'll take any s'ling you can throw at me. Even the ugly ones.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ok,
I withdraw my offer. I was just trying to open up a couple cages for some new T's. Thought it would be nice. My mistake :8o

Ernie ;)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Ernie,
we're all just having a bit of fun!
don't worry about it..you're a nice guy, and it was a nice offer!
Holley

ps- can someone please also send me Viggo Mortenson?!!

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
free Ts....*insert homer gurgling*

never gonna happen! *insert sideshow bob stepping on rake OR homer doh-ing*

but kelly swift has "always a freebie" *insert homer woo-hooing*

sorry.....that was ultra-nerdy.... maybe gail and rookie will be friends with me! ;)

kellygirl

Chris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
As much as I would love to send free spiders to the whole world I can't... not if I want so stay in business!

If I win the lottery I will send you any spider you want for free how does that sound? lol

As for the prices... yes some seem a little high. BUT I get all my stock in the US of A so consider this... I have to spend 1.60 CDN for a US dollar. THEN I have to pay my border fees... THEN I have to pay the GST on everything I import... THEN I have my gas that I burn on the 2 hour round trip where I drive to the states to pick my order up. At the very LEAST my overhead costs are 80 bucks PER TRIP.

This isn't much for a large established dealer... but when I am lucky to fill 2 orders per week... it adds up quick. Once I start to move more volume you will definately see my prices dropping... and if the Canadian dollar ever catches up you will see it reflected in my prices as well. Also keep in mind that I have no minimum order like most places do... this means I have to charge a bit more on a single spider than if you order a larger amount.

SkinheadDave will attest to the fact that I can move on prices a lot more when you place a large order. I wish it was different but if I didnt do this I would be losing fistloads of money at this.

I have looked at other Canadian spider dealers (what few there are) and a lot of them are far more expensive than me AND have minumum orders. And I know for a fact that I am cheaper than pet shops are. Send me an email with your wish list and we can talk prices... I really do want to help and if I have any room to move on a price I assure you that I will.

Chris

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Okay Chris. I didn't want to mention that you cut me a sweet deal, because I didn't want to establish a prescedent.

Yes, he cut me a very good deal because I was ordering quite a bit. He also ensured I was satisfied with my order, made sure I understood the danger involved with some of the species, was in constant contact until after the deal was done (still in contact, actualy) and sent me only top-quality, healthy, perfect looking specimens. I hope to place another order with him soon, in fact, though I want to wait until I have a bit more time to set up enclosures etc.

Cheers,
Dave