Some pics

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Very nice pics...
Manville, tearing up the boards once more I see........
T

greensleeves

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lasiodora said:
Finally, my redslate
Is it just wishful thinking, or does that pokie have a greenish tinge? It seems to have the same kind of greenish hue as the Psalmopoeus cambridgei.

Ack, just what I need, a green pokie to tempt me, lol. Although I think I'll hold off until they breed P. metallicas with emerald green in place of the blue - if that ever happens I will probably go insane. :eek:

Greensleeves

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice Pics I can't wait till my B.klassi grows up :) Also if ya come across any P.Smithi PM me as well my husband is looking for 1.

Lasiodora

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks Guys

GS,
The rufilata does have a greenish color to it with red hairs. It just molted yesterday into adult size. I'll wait until it hardens up and post a new pic. They really are beautiful and are one of my favorite pokes.

RH,
I sold that female P.smithi about a month or two ago. It'll be a little while before there are anymore in the US.

Mike

Lasiodora

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Got a chance to see my female Citharischius crawshayi. First time in a year and a half. She's about eight years old.
Mike

Last edited:

Lasiodora

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Haven't posted any pics of my spiders in quite awhile. Thought these were nice. Both molted last week.
Mike

1.B.ruhnaui
2.Male Phormictopus

Last edited: