some pics of my newly molted b.vagans

Nikos

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
here they are.

Top view.

Front view.

In this one if you take a closer look, you'll notice the 2 mealworm beetles that she's eating.

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Very nice spider!

Hey, Var-

Cool pics and great spider. I love the Brachypelma genus - the vagans is on my buy list. Looks like your using an infrared heat lamp, huh?

Peace

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You gotta love the vagans especially after a fresh molt. They are so stunning. Nice pics:)

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cross your fingers.....

My B_Vagans is on her back right now and has been that way for at least two hours. I'm VERY concerned 'cause she is still pretty small and I get the impression that smaller T's breeze through their molt process.

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Probably a bit late but...

Don't worry - my 1.5" Curly Hair layson its' back for over 2 hours and then actually completes the moult within half an hour :)

Nikos

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Very nice spider!

Originally posted by D-Man
Hey, Var-

Cool pics and great spider. I love the Brachypelma genus - the vagans is on my buy list. Looks like your using an infrared heat lamp, huh?

Peace
No infared heat lamp used.
Actualy npt heating used at all.
In my room the temp is around 22-26 Celsius all year.

More pics to follow soon....

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Lopez
Probably a bit late but...

Don't worry - my 1.5" Curly Hair layson its' back for over 2 hours and then actually completes the moult within half an hour :)

I kept checking and checking on "him" for hours 'til I finally decided to just go to sleep and when I woke up in the morning he was fine. Seems a bit awkward with its long legs (that's why I'm referring to it as a him even though I kow you can't tell the sex just by the "legginess" of it)

Thanks for the good vibes guys=D