Some people just deserve to get bit.

Bjamin

Arachnosquire
Dose anyone else have friends that are just plain stupid? I got home late last night and one of my not so smart friends was over and he had his hand in my t. burguandys tank wiggling his finger inside her hide. Lucky for him she just hid in the back and didn't bite I haw ever proceded to tare a strip right out of him, man was I pissed he got kicked out them I had to have a talk with my gf about allowing this to happen. Looking back I really wish he got bit but in the end no harm was done and I don't think anyone will try that again more out of fear of me than the t.

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
Some of my friends deserve to get bit, but not because they put their hands inside my t's tanks. Like you said, if my friends were doing that, they should be worried that I might bite them.

--Dan

RoseT

Arachnosquire
If you got friends that are childish enough to do that to a T Blondi you're either to young to have one, or you need to re-evaluate your friends a bit more...That's just plain stupid. No offense.

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If you got friends that are childish enough to do that to a T Blondi you're either to young to have one, or you need to re-evaluate your friends a bit more...That's just plain stupid. No offense.
That sums it up pretty well.

Bjamin

Arachnosquire
No offence taken I was very surprised and angry to find this level of behavior in my house, and as the first line in the post says he is very stupid. He will not be back in my house.

BlackVenom

Arachnopeon
Buy a lock for the cage. Helps keep idiots and show offs from getting bit and then crying about it :)

razor244

Arachnopeon
No offence taken I was very surprised and angry to find this level of behavior in my house, and as the first line in the post says he is very stupid. He will not be back in my house.
i would be mad for sure... but you must not be very good friends if they arent allowed back in your house for that. why not just drop some knowledge on them about T's.

Bjamin

Arachnosquire
well he won't be in my house when I am not home anymore I am just still kind of pissed off I will get over it

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i would be mad for sure... but you must not be very good friends if they arent allowed back in your house for that. why not just drop some knowledge on them about T's.
I think I'd agree with the OP. Not out of anger, but as a matter of responsibility. If the guy is dumb enough to do that - or ill-mannered enough to open cages and stick his hands in without permission - he should be kept away from temptation, both for his own sake and for the sake of the tarantulas. He can still be friends on safe ground away from the house - but he should be kept away from circumstances that he is too immature to cope with intelligently.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think I'd agree with the OP. Not out of anger, but as a matter of responsibility. If the guy is dumb enough to do that - or ill-mannered enough to open cages and stick his hands in without permission - he should be kept away from temptation, both for his own sake and for the sake of the tarantulas. He can still be friends on safe ground away from the house - but he should be kept away from circumstances that he is too immature to cope with intelligently.
This, 100%.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This guy's brain needs to cancel its vacation since he obviously cannot function on auto-pilot.

I'd be laughing if it was a S.calceatum and :eek: if it had been a gaboon or rhino viper if you had owned hot snakes. The saddest thing in these cases is the blame goes to the owner; despite the "victim's" poor judgement. If you're taunting an animal, biting should come as no surprise even if the animal hasn't done so in the past...

Blackbeard

Arachnopeon
What an immature prick.
A nice bite would have been educational but it would probably cause him to hate/fear T's instead of goofing around with them.

Yea...
How did that song they use in Jackass go again?
If your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.

Not a thing to ditch a friendship over though or you weren't real friends to begin with.

p.s. If you own any firearms please keep this guy far away from them.

Bjamin

Arachnosquire
My firearms are stored in a gun safe with bolts removed so no problem there Trever the idiot in question came over with a case of beer last night we had a good talk he got some education on the t's and I don't think there will be any further problems.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
A bite woulda been nice, but I really wish he woulda been haired... I think he would've learned his lesson right quick, and if not a bite would be next! What a moron, maybe he should test his luck with a train.