Some new pictures

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A. versicolor, I haven't taken this gals picture since she was a tiny blue speck.

GBB.

H. incei, I rarley see this beauty due to the heavy webbing. I rehomed her a couple days ago so finally got a chance at a pic.

A. genic rear end. She is in pre molt and very crabby, wouldn't come out for a photo shoot.

A big female rosea, the most docile T I own. Possibly gravid\\:D/

rosea sling, hes kinda grumpy.

B. smithi in all her fat glory.

pinkzebra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice pics! That versi is just gorgeous! And that is one FAT smithi!

Thanks for sharing!

Jen

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey Gail, Very nice pics and versi! Is that its enclosure? I love the moss in there, care to take an overview shot?

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks, I'm happy they are all doing so well:)

Here is the versi's cage, its a animal cracker tub from costco.

and a couple more of the T and moss

Would you belive that piece of bark sat on a shelf indoors all winter? When I rehoused the versi a couple days ago I wanted to use it so I gave it a good washing and all the moss greened right up. I really hope I can keep it alive, its looks really cool.

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
your versi is gorgeous, I really hope mine looks that nice, and is female. Mines still showing some of the sling stripes on the abdomen but is definately close to getting full adult colors

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks, I'm happy they are all doing so well:)

Here is the versi's cage, its a animal cracker tub from costco.

and a couple more of the T and moss

Would you belive that piece of bark sat on a shelf indoors all winter? When I rehoused the versi a couple days ago I wanted to use it so I gave it a good washing and all the moss greened right up. I really hope I can keep it alive, its looks really cool.
aww what a pretty little T you have there... haha i like the cage!:)

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:) I bought 5 lbs of animal cracker just so I could have that container. Took three months to eat all of them. I would like to have a couple more but I don't think I could stomach anymore animal crackers.