Solifugids aka Camel spiders

Webslinger

Arachnopeon
Hello,

I have been looking into these for awhile and it seems that although difficult to keep in captivity these make for very interesting inverts. The only trouble is finding anyone who actually imports or breeds them.

Does anyone know of an invert breeder/importer who carries solifugids? Particularly the Galeodes granti 'Giant Camel Spider'.

Also does anyone here have one now that can comment on what their experience has been with them?

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
try searching for this in the true spiders forum. lots of questions have been asked about this and lots of info given. i would re-tell you, but i'm at work and don't have time right now...;)

Hello,

I have been looking into these for awhile and it seems that although difficult to keep in captivity these make for very interesting inverts. The only trouble is finding anyone who actually imports or breeds them.

Does anyone know of an invert breeder/importer who carries solifugids? Particularly the Galeodes granti 'Giant Camel Spider'.

Also does anyone here have one now that can comment on what their experience has been with them?