so many tarantulas which one should i choose??

LimaMikeSquared

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Back to the original question - spiders do have characters and within the same species you may get a boring personality but the next may be a real comedian. It will be trial and error before you find a real favourite. My blondie is just a boring rock, but my smithi is really funny and always up to something, but other peoples smithis are rocks, but their blondies are interesting. You won't know until you have it installed.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Back to the original question - spiders do have characters and within the same species you may get a boring personality but the next may be a real comedian. It will be trial and error before you find a real favourite. My blondie is just a boring rock, but my smithi is really funny and always up to something, but other peoples smithis are rocks, but their blondies are interesting. You won't know until you have it installed.
that is true you never know if you will get a good one :) :clap: or a bad one:mad: :evil: its just luck :rolleyes: ----- PHIL

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
when I started reading this thread I thought in the A geniculata it is a great T and I saw that many people recommend it, so A geniculata is a pretty good option although some brachypelma sp. could be nice too..