So I went to an expo and bought a rosehair.. now named Long Legs McGee!

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Yeah, they wouldn't let me open the deli cup, and it was fogging over from the moisture and being under a heat lamp, so I grabbed a large looking rosie and brought it home.

Looking at it today, it's a mature male, LOL! So I've named him Long Legs McGee, and rightly so!

Too bad I don't have a large enough female for him... I have an RCF girl who's half his size, and that's it for rosies.

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Congrats on your purchase. Shouldnt be to hard or expensive to get that dude a female..Do him a favor. :cool:

Mez

Arachnoknight
Was it the same deli cup they wouldnt let you open/look in? People are so cheesy..
Anyway, id offer it up for 50/50 sling split, or get an AF, lots of people are looking to breed their Grammostola.

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Yeah I currently have an order for an Avic metallica that's waiting for better weather before being shipped. Maybe the dealer has an AF rosie, too, to add to it.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good luck finding someone who wants to do a 50/50. Or even if you do find an AF, you'll have to give the slings away. Try schools.

Wink

Arachnopeon
Good luck finding someone who wants to do a 50/50. Or even if you do find an AF, you'll have to give the slings away. Try schools.
there are some of us that enjoy rosie's still ;) i bred mine, she is gravid, if i cant sell them ill just make a bigger T room :D

also if you look in the classified section of the forums, there are 2 ppl i believe looking for a 50/50 loan :)