So I took the plunge

SK8TERBOI

Arachnopeon
Nice Pede Man(not my thing but nice) I thought S.Hardwicki Were nearly impossible to find ? and if they are available they are usually pricey I had a pede once i got loose and i Remember telling my mom its in the couch and she said "Not funny now seriously where is it ...Holy SH!% its in my sofa "{D

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Jason, That is one crazy-cool-looking pede you have. I wonder if it tastes as good as it looks. Candy corns and licorice anyone? {D

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
very nice! i'm quite jealous of your starting pede :D

i need to catch up with you all and get a pede of my own as well... i'll have to go less flashy, however.
Thanks, Holly. :) There are plenty of nice looking pedes out there though, this aint the only nice looking one.

I'm researching pede's.. thinking about getting some as well. Congrats!
Thanks, Toni. Awesome creatures. Definitely a lot different than T's though. Good luck finding one you want. :)

Nice Pede Man(not my thing but nice) I thought S.Hardwicki Were nearly impossible to find ? and if they are available they are usually pricey I had a pede once i got loose and i Remember telling my mom its in the couch and she said "Not funny now seriously where is it ...Holy SH!% its in my sofa "{D
Thanks dude. Yep, they're not easy to get a hold of.

Jason, That is one crazy-cool-looking pede you have. I wonder if it tastes as good as it looks. Candy corns and licorice anyone? {D
Thanks, Terry. It does look very tempting to eat doesn't it. lol

Took him/her out for a photoshoot today too. Talk about wild and unpredictable lol. Such funny jerky movements. It did take a few momentary pauses so I could snap a few shots though.

Looking nice and plump after the two crickets it dominated yesterday. :D

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Whoa!:drool:, way to go! You get one?, maybe you could find the op sex when it gets older. Now I want to see somebody do a "test bite" with one:razz:
i'll do it if someone provides the pede and i get to keep it

i think they are hellbiters or super hellbiters, though

and dang it if some pedes might just be able to shut your kidneys down. need to research that in much more depth. for now i don't get bit by anything except native (USA/CA) pedes. and even danged heros have been implicated it renal failure :/

SK8TERBOI

Arachnopeon
i'll do it if someone provides the pede and i get to keep it

i think they are hellbiters or super hellbiters, though

and dang it if some pedes might just be able to shut your kidneys down. need to research that in much more depth. for now i don't get bit by anything except native (USA/CA) pedes. and even danged heros have been implicated it renal failure :/
LOL wow You actually welcome the bites is this for studying the effects or just for the hell of it ?

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Do all pedes have venom but some is much worse than others??? is that how it goes?
yeah. most don't bother me at all. some suck very badly to get bit by.

some might be able to turn your kidneys off but i strongly feel there is something there i am missing that makes it not that big of a deal. sometimes i wish i was a med doc