So I moved my A.Avic into a new enclosure 14hrs ago

Bread

Arachnopeon
She's one I got from my brother and I guess she liked it! webbed up already including grabbing some of the moss and incorporating it into the webbing (last time she sat around a week before doing anything)

PS does it look okay? an inch of coco fibre/vermiculite mix and an inch of moss on top, lots of cork bark for her to swing about on, I enlarged the side holes to 5mm :p

Trenor

Arachnoprince
She's one I got from my brother and I guess she liked it! webbed up already including grabbing some of the moss and incorporating it into the webbing (last time she sat around a week before doing anything)

PS does it look okay? an inch of coco fibre/vermiculite mix and an inch of moss on top, lots of cork bark for her to swing about on, I enlarged the side holes to 5mm :p

She seems to like it and it looks good to me. Nice setup.

SausageinaNet

Arachnopeon
Looks fine to me. I keep mine way more simple. So far all my avics started webbing almost immediately.

cold blood

Staff member

I'd like to see more ventilation on the sides...and less on the top...otherwise the set up its self looks quite nice.

Bread

Arachnopeon
The top holes are only small 2mm ish, the side one id have to drill fresh ones, I just enlarged the existing ones from 2mm to 5mm.