So I almost died today.

pavel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I see this ending badly.
Uh yeah....agreed.

You're ordering spiders when you were told by your mother not to? So, you're going to hide them? What happens if your mother finds them? It will likely end badly for the spiders. Whether you like it or not, you live under your parents roof and part of that is respecting their decisions. Not only is it disrespectful to go against her wishes, but you are possibly endangering the lives of these tarantulas.
First let me say that I did find your story quite amusing.

However, I do have to agree with Amoeba and Shell. It is your mother's home. She has the right to make the rules pertaining to what is and is not allowed in her home. As long as you live under her roof, you should respect her decisions.

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
It all turned out fine, her mom changed her mind and allowed her to get some slings.

:)

Hendersoniana

Arachnoangel
Joy of the hobby, making us do what we must to keep these beautiful animals :}
See my parents know that I keep stuff but they dont know how many. They let me keep it all because they know that herps (and only until the past few years, inverts) are pretty much my life and what I DO, other than music.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
Your parents rock, my mom doesnt understand why we keep these animals...She says, you keep a centipede, once it grows huge, what u gonna do with it? And i cant answer that cos i dont know how to explain... You just gotta be in the hobby to understand i guess haha!

ijmccollum

Arachnosquire
Well, H3CK! I am the parent and when the kid's g-friend said she wanted a place where they could keep a pet....and queried on what kind of pet....guess what they got for christmas? I really like my daughter-in law-to-be.

Thanks for the giggle.