So close, I know I can make it, just...one...more...

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
What a nasty looking thing. Why on earth would you even keep that?!

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What a nasty looking thing. Why on earth would you even keep that?!
Because they are amazing creatures.Much more interesting to me than Ts and Scorpions.They are almost alien.Awesome little(in some cases big) critters!

Dreadz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lol trying to escape like always. I miss my pede that I had a while back. It was an interesting creature to have in my collection. Thats one nice looking pede you have there thou.

Rue

Arachnoknight
LOL...funny...beautiful critter though! Thanks for the photos!

Lolita

Arachnoknight
thats adorable beautiful centipede i used to have a toy one as a kid that looked exactly like that

H. laoticus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Canth is just messin around lol
By the way, nice S. hardwickei and is it just me or does everyone have one now? It just shows how significant breeding is in the centipede hobby and what great contributions have come out of it :worship:

Leviticus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I wish we had some of those up here in old Canada, I keep having to come on here to get my hardwickei on.

OrdoMallus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I wish we had some of those up here in old Canada, I keep having to come on here to get my hardwickei on.
I have to agree. I talked to Dave the other day and asked for stuff. I think he only has 1-2 pedes left (I want them lol) of Hemiscolopendra chilensis. Other than that he's fairly cleared out right now. He isn't doing an order anytime soon just cuz he's got his second kid here now. I've been hardcore thinking about pedes again lately and wanting them stupid bad. But I might have to wait and see what I can get.

Layne

Ps. The S. Hardwickei are 100% at the top of my wishlist. :drool: That one looks awesome, what do you have it housed in? (Obviously glass jar of some type? But I'm just considering options for pede enclosures)

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Canth is just messin around lol
By the way, nice S. hardwickei and is it just me or does everyone have one now? It just shows how significant breeding is in the centipede hobby and what great contributions have come out of it :worship:
Haha yeah I was definitely kidding. I've got two of this species myself :)

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks everyone. As for the comments about what container I'm using, it's just an airtight plastic cereal container I bought from Crate & Barrel. It probably isn't the best setup for him/her but one things for sure, it can't get out. LOL

Rob1985

This user has no status.
how much do the pedelings of this species go for? This peaked my interest. :clap:

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
how much do the pedelings of this species go for? This peaked my interest. :clap:
In The Netherlands (Europe) I could buy them for 40 euro (give or take 53 USD) each....(pedelings)..just info for indication....

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
In The Netherlands (Europe) I could buy them for 40 euro (give or take 53 USD) each....(pedelings)..just info for indication....
What a show off :p I'm jealous, Michiel. And at that price, you need to get one! Or two. Or three lol

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
aaaaaaaah, its antics are too cute!

you guys and your hardwickei are making me jealous (still)... almost as jealous as european pricing makes me. for $53 i think most of us in this thread would have a few.

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't get it... In Canada you don't have the same import laws as the US, right? Can't you guys just bring them in from Europe or something?:?

I'd actually like to know this, since I'll be going to Vancouver in a few years, but not to derail this thread... So you can PM me.

Anyways, very nice protectyaaaneck. I love this species as well... They seem to be the most fun of all these pedes I've had, plus they have that amazing color. I had to get Gavin's last one.;P