Sneaky girl

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Well it appears my King Baboon shelia has molted and I didn't see it:wall: I went to check on her as I do normally and well what do you know that missing pedipalp was back and she looked a lot stockier and still angry and short fused as normal:rolleyes: but bigger:D I just didn't see the molt:mad:

jt39565

Arachnoknight
Thats always a nice surprise !! What ever happened about the sling that passed away, did you get that taken care of?

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Im also guessing she munched the molt to as its gone :p Oh well she is certainly pretty through the red is much brighter now on her :)

Last edited:

Rob1985

This user has no status.
you got a P. Muticus (C. Crawshayi) expecting to see it... :rolleyes:

Lolita

Arachnoknight
this happened with 2 of mine the other day i actually prefer if i miss seeing the molt watching them come out stresses me out because i worry about what if's especially after having 3 slings have rough molts but congrats on the molt!

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Actually I don't mind not seeing her really I have a lot of burrowers so its something im used to its. Always a nice suprise when they are out though :D The haplo though haven't left its deep burrow since I got her so I think that means she is happy :D

Rob1985

This user has no status.
Actually I don't mind not seeing her really I have a lot of burrowers so its something im used to its. Always a nice suprise when they are out though :D The haplo though haven't left its deep burrow since I got her so I think that means she is happy :D
welcome to the world of "Pet Holes".

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I don't really like the word "Pet hole" I see that haplo pretty often because her burrow is on the side of the enclosure.

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Damn right, those fossorials are gorgeous...well, I imagine them to be anyways :D

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Well i would like to get her out for a pic but thats easier said then done :p she is a lot stockier though and thick I think she buried her molt where the light doesn't shine lol

Lolita

Arachnoknight
Well i would like to get her out for a pic but thats easier said then done :p she is a lot stockier though and thick I think she buried her molt where the light doesn't shine lol
could be my G. Rosea sling who has extensive burrows always takes her molts and stuffs them into the walls of her burrow them buries them it's like she's saying haha i don't want you to sex me