Snake owners

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
all snake keepers please let me know who you are so i can pm you a question please,....

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Not that I mind when folks PM me but you might consider asking here so as to benefit anyone else who may have the same question and hasn't asked.

Phil

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
actually it was a question conserning another forum and i didn't wanna disrespect this forum u know what i mean? but anyways, I'M GETTING A SNAKE TOMORROW!!!!! it's a male kenyan/east african sand boa(Eryx colubrinus loveridgei)!!!!!! it's only like 5-6 inches right now so it's a little guy and i'm soooooo god damn excited as these snakes are very easy to care for unlike some others!!! :D :D ;P ;P

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Try Kingsnake.net or theboafourm.com or constrictors.com
Theres links on all those sites.;)

Ernie

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
I have 4 Kenyans( 2 anery, one het for anery and one normal. )They're, In my biased opinion, possibly the best snake ever. I like very docile snakes that arent in a hurry to go anywhere or bite me=D Rubber boas are pretty cool too! But those kenyans have such a neat design. GOTTA love em.
Michelle

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by OldHag
I have 4 Kenyans( 2 anery, one het for anery and one normal. )They're, In my biased opinion, possibly the best snake ever. I like very docile snakes that arent in a hurry to go anywhere or bite me=D Rubber boas are pretty cool too! But those kenyans have such a neat design. GOTTA love em.
Michelle
Lets see em..:D

craig kade

Arachnopeon
This is my first post on this forum, but I keep snakes, mostly boa morphs. Just getting into the spiders. Craig

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
WELCOME Craig...I had snakes and lizards LONG before I got Tarantulas..believe me its an adiction like no other!! I have 13 Ts now!!
MrT heres the boas for you. Not so good of a picture. The adult is a 3yr old female shes about 24 inches long. The rest are 2003 babies. One male anery one female anery and the bright orange one is a female Het. (got her from jasons-jungle.com)
Michelle

craig kade

Arachnopeon
Hopefully I wont go quite as crazy with the Ts as I am with the snakes. Last August I had over 300 snakes counting the babies, this was temporary, but it was a crazy time. Right now I have about 30 adult breeders and a bunch of holdback sub adults. My spider collection right now consists of 2 juvie B Smithi, 5-1 inch Boehmei, 3- 1/4' A. Versicolor and 3- 1" E campestatus. I am sure those are not spelled right, but you get the idea. Thanks for the welcome, this seems to be a pretty neat site. Craig

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Man those are some stout looking boas. Thick bodys, and cool patterns.:)

Craig,
Welcome to the group.
This is the best invert. site on the net. :D

Ernie

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by craig kade
Hopefully I wont go quite as crazy with the Ts as I am with the snakes. Last August I had over 300 snakes counting the babies, this was temporary, but it was a crazy time. Right now I have about 30 adult breeders and a bunch of holdback sub adults.
Show us a list of what you have.:D At the top of this page is a "sticky thread" to list your Herps.

Ernie

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Kenyans rock! I have a pair of Anerytheristic ones......they are great snakes. They look like little sand worms, lol.

craig kade

Arachnopeon
Mr. T, I got my list up. Thanks for asking. I am trying to post a pic too, hope it works

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hey old hag? was the black and white one more expensive? and btw you know how these snakes snap to the side instead of striking? hhave they done that while being handled? thanx btw nice snakes

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
Da illest, Mine strike like a normal snake..dont know what you mean about snapping to the side..maybe thats a trait yours has.LOL The black and white one (Anerytheristic) was 65 bucks, they sell them anywhere from that to 200 depending on who you buy from. If its a baby Id not spend more than 65.
Michelle