Small, furry, psychotic!!!!

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
Check out my young T. Blondi, called Tyson, because he tried to take a bite out of me.

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
Here is his house. Sorry for the poor quality, but i had the resolution too high on the camera, so i had to reduce it significantly to get it here.

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
He was sitting on a dead cricket, so i picket up a chewing gum wrapper in the tongs, and poked him with it, hoping to shift him.

He leapt on it, and attacked it!!! i had to lift him out of the tank to gets these pics.

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
I havent measured him, but cant you tell how little he is by the wrapper? Thats just an empty gum wrapper.

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
excellent tarantula pics!!! Wonderful job :) Like the skull..lol

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
nice picture.... looks just like my T. Blondi but mine Blondi is smaller than yours.. by the way.. put a pen near it to measure how big it is....

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
He is a very stupid spider, he is also very angry. All the time.

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
King Looey, where did you get that aquarium? or did you make it? I've been looking for non-rectangular aquariums for nicer tarantula enclosures for a long time but will not spend 60$ for one at my pet store.

Mark

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
My uncle gave me that aquarium. It belonged to his 14 year old Chilean who died last week. Rest in pieces Harry.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
From that macro shot on the tongs, I'd say that camera was worth every penny. Or pound, in your case I suppose.

Bill

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You should be able to teach him to eat off the tongs in no time. It's amazing how quickly they go from attacking the tongs to being perfectly calm with them. Highly food motivated!

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
THose pictures are really really awesome. I think I might just change my Christmas wishlist. I am gonna get one of those.

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
See his little pink bald patch? He flicks hair ALL the time. He walks with 7 legs, flicking with the 8th. Even if no-one is present.

Chris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I guess I have been pretty lucky with mine... he is pretty mellow most of the time... I have had him since he was a little baby and now he is pushing 3 inches already.

He hasnt ever kicked hair at me and has only taken a run at me once (when I moved him to his enclosure from the vial) since then he is pretty relaxed with me (for now anyway)

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
All spiders have different temperaments, I have known even chilean roses to have a go at me.

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice pics and tank KL. I got a adult and as soon as anything hits the tank shes on it. Nice to see mine isn't the only nut.