Sling wont eat anything

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Perfectly normal. Again, if it's not eating three to four weeks post-molt then I'd get a bit concerned.

Aryan Kalia

Arachnopeon
I think my T is ok now
I woke up this morning to find someone black under the t
the t was standing up holding something black
it looked like a bean beetle
and so does the corpse

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
is bean weevils good food for Curly Hair Slings
and are Trinidad Olives docile?
I don't know much about bean weevils. Sorry.

Are P. cambridgei docile? Why don't you tell me/us what your research indicates :) I don't like to spoonfeed basic info that is readily available all over the internet including all over this forum. I say this with all respect, it only takes a few seconds to search for the answer to such a basic question (about any species). Put some effort in to the basic questions you find yourself asking. Do your due diligence then with your newfound info if there are deeper questions that you couldn't find answers for ask away. You'll learn more a lot faster too.

Last edited:

Aryan Kalia

Arachnopeon
I don't know much about bean weevils. Sorry.

Are P. cambridgei docile? Why don't you tell me/us what your research indicates :) I don't like to spoonfeed basic info that is readily available all over the internet including all over this forum. I say this with all respect, it only takes a few seconds to search for the answer to such a basic question (about any species). Put some effort in to the basic questions you find yourself asking. Do your due diligence then with your newfound info if there are deeper questions that you couldn't find answers for ask away. You'll learn more a lot faster too.
P. cambridgei is the T. Chevron the holothele incei is the T. Olive and it says it is but skittish and will accept pray times larger then it

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Excellent :)

What Chris said. I have both. Neoholothele incei (used to be Holothele but that's another story) is certainly speedy, I'd say try a GBB to see how you like quick and a little spazzy if you don't have one. Incei are a bit faster imo and not as visible. Both (GBB/incei) are quite prey aggressive, both web a ton, but I find the GBBs to be more out in the open more often. If recommended either far sooner than I'd recommend a P. cambridgei to ya :)